IoT based Data acquisition and visualization
used to automate and gather data in real-time for monitoring and controlling the equipment and conditions, production planning, reducing downtime thus enhancing industrial automation. The system is compatible with legacy as well as the latest ports which ensures no additional investment at the customer’s end. The entire syatem is also end-to-end encrypted and ensure cybersecurity
equipped with edge computing and integrated hardware and software systems to measure the status of an asset, predict failures, improve efficiency and calculate its remaining life during the course of its operations.
Predictive maintenance System
Predictive maintenance to detect and fix the possible defects in the equipment and processes before they may result in a failure and prevent unnecessary downtime. The system also helps reduce the operational cost of the equipment and ensures better ROI over its lifetime.
Energy monitoring systems
Smart energy monitoring systems helps in real-time monitoring of machine data and energy-usage tracking through AI-enabled machine vision cameras and edge computing hardware and software systems.
AI - based quality control
AI based quality control through CNN based machine vision cameras which help in achieving quality inspection in terms of speed, latency and costs.
- Robotic Arms equipped with specialized grippers, programmed to handle a myriad of tasks with unmatched precision, speed and accuracy
- Autonomous Mobile Robots (AMR) equipped with AI cameras that navigate with precision in both visible and IR lighting. With superior object detection they synchronize with other AMRs and ensure a safer work environment.
- Drones that are customized for tasks across a range of verticals and applications like monitoring, delivery, inspection and warehouse automation.
- UID based tracking (QR code, barcode, etc)- Our smart cameras systems can help in real-time traceability and quality inspections through the entire production value chain, from pre-production to delivery.
- Vision based asset tracking solution helps in efficient planning, tracking and use of assets while also ensuring the prevention of hazards and overall, a safe environment inside the factory.
Real time Human resource
monitoring system monitors the movement of the human resources inside the factory, updates the command center of per capita productivity and shift management while also ensuring the safety and protection of workers.
Virtual Reality Training is the digital simulation of lifelike scenarios for training purposes. Trainees enter a 360°, active learning environment, experiencing sights and sounds that dissolve the barrier between virtual and actual reality. Using the headset and controllers, trainees look, speak, and move about freely in a 3D virtual setting, interacting with simulated real-world tools, machinery, and other trainees and instructors.
Rapid prototyping is a group of techniques used to quickly fabricate a scale model of a physical part or assembly using three-dimensional computer aided design data. Construction of the part or assembly is usually done using 3D printing or “additive layer manufacturing” technology.
A smart machine is a device embedded with machine-to-machine (M2M) and/or cognitive computing technologies such as artificial intelligence (AI), machine learning or deep learning, all of which it uses to reason, problem-solve, make decisions and even, ultimately, take action.